=[[panther - ajc 25th SC]]=
Saturday, July 12, 2008
My first post!
Well, don't say I'm not doing my job. Will update you guys about recent happenings.
I went for inter-house soccer this morning. We didn't lose much but we didn't win either =/. Not too sure about the other games though. Packing of house shirts are done so no worries (credits to lichu and liwen).
I met with the other house captains this morning, discussing about the direction of our present house comms. We haven't end our discussions, will update you guys once we're done.
Can i suggest that you guys check this blog regularly? I believe it's a more efficient and innovative way to update and notify each other about any changes and stuff. But for now, i will stick to just emailing and sms until everyone agrees on this.
That's all from me today. Had a great sunday ahead!
szewei.
9:34 PM